Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Letting go is never easy

I really really don't get it. They say things always get worse before they get better. I feel things always get worse then kind of even out then they get worse again but I don't feel like things actually get, "better." I just don't understand and it's very frustrating. I've been trying to date this girl, and it's going through the exact same motion that i've already gone through a million different times with any other girl. I took her on a date last week and just had an absolute blast! In person I have so much fun with her and it feels like she's having fun with me. But then as soon as the date ends then I don't hear from her or I try to talk to her and she's short with me and then she starts to bail on me when you ask her to do something, I just hate that I can go out with these girls and have so much fun and start to really enjoy being around them and then have them just put me on the back burner like it's no big deal, and I just don't get why would you go out with someone if you have no interest in them? Are girls really that shallow that they'll go out with someone because they want a free meal or because the date sounds fun but they really don't want to spend time with that person. I feel like it's very rude. If you're not interested in me then tell me so I can take someone else out on a date that might actually want to spend time with me. It just really sucks and I know i've said that probably about a million times but I just don't know how else to describe it. I go out on dates with these girls and I feel like it's because they want to spend time with me and get to know me and they always seem to be so fun that I start to like them. It makes me feel like for once, things are finally going my way and working out and then it's like NOOOOOOPE!! gotch ya again. I fall for it every single time. I swear every time it hurts worse too. I think it's because i'm getting older and I am to the point where i'm looking for something and just to have things not work out again, it just gets more and more painful. Just once I would like for things to go my way. I know know I always complain about this and everyone has heard it a million times and i'm not looking for sympathy or anything....I just, I dunno, it is what it is I guess. I guess I just need to have more faith that things are working out the way they're suppose to and I just need to believe that things will work out for the best even tho for the moment they don't feel like it. I just need to have a more positive attitude on life in general and realize how much I do have and that there really are so many people that love and care about me and I just need to remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment