Monday, January 28, 2013

The real reason

I'm going to let everyone in on a little secret today... But first anyone that really knows me, knows that I really don't like celebrating my birthday. Many people ask me why and I tell them it's because I don't like all the attention on me. But also if you really know me then you probably know that lots of times I really love to be the center of attention, so how is it that I hate being the center of attention on my birthday? Well here comes the truth, I actually don't mind being the center of attention on my birthday, the thing I don't like about my birthday is not having someone to celebrate it with, and I'm not talking friends or family because they all love to go out and celebrate i'm talking someone special that I can share moments like this with, someone that I can make memories with. The truth is, is that when I go out to celebrate with all my friends or family it really just makes me feel extra lonely knowing that I don't have someone to celebrate special moments like that with. That's the real reason I don't like my birthday....right now. I'm sure one day when I have someone to celebrate with then I wont dislike my birthday so much, I really just hate going out and seeing all my friends with someone and I know they're all there for me to celebrate me, but it really does just make me feel more lonely. Of course that's not something you go around telling your friends, so for now, everyone will just continue to think that I don't like being the center of attention and only the select few of you that read this will know the truth and I hope to be able to share this secret with someone special one day and she can know how happy she makes me to have her in my life and to be able to share special moments with her. So there it is, my secret. My real reason for not liking to celebrate my birthday.....for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment