Friday, February 15, 2013

I'm falling for her

I don't know how she does it....every time I talk to her I get these little butterflies in my stomach. She makes me feel like I'm back in high school and the worst part is, is that without even trying she gets me to open up to her. I really hate this and i'm pretty much setting myself up here. I'm not the kind of person that likes to open up to people, I like to keep my thoughts and feelings to myself. I guess she just has this charm about that when she asks me something I feel like I can just tell her anything. I'm going to be honest, this scares the CRAP out of me! I don't want to be this open with her and have her not be interested in. She shows glimpses of interest then other times I feel like she's not at all. I don't want someone that I barely know to know all these things about especially if it doesn't mean anything to them. I know that you can't get anywhere without putting you're heart out there but I've just never felt so vulnerable in my life, and I don't know what it is about her. No matter how much I try to talk myself out of not opening up or not feeling a certain way all it takes is a simple little conversation and she's in total control. At the same time it's never felt so good to just be completely open and honest with someone, can you see where I'm having these mixed feelings? I don't know that i've really ever felt this way about someone and I can't stop thinking about her. All I want to do is be able to see her and spend time with her. It's scary knowing she probably doesn't feel that way. I'm trying to be optimistic and patient and letting life run it's course and I hope and pray that things work out for the best, but I can't help but think about how badly I want things to work out for me for once.  Maybe it's just has to do with Valentines day as I saw all these couples together and all these guys buying flowers for their girls and maybe it just made me want it that much more that I am know over thinking things again. All I know is that this girl has tripped me and I'm falling for her, whether she knows it or not and whether or not she's falling for me, at the end of the day all I know is that she's special and she puts the biggest smile on my face. She's someone I can see myself growing close to and someone I want to continue to get to know. At the end of the day all I know is that i'm falling for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment